Lightstep is a premiere sponsor of o11yfest!
Their financial support:
- Has been pivotal to bootstrapping the logistics of this conference
- Supports important conference details like paying for live captioning
- Ensures a future for the next time this conference happens
Day 4 Workshop: Getting familiar with the OpenTelemetry CollectorWhen: 2022-05-12 16:00:00 +0000 (your local date/time)
The workshop focuses on:
- Configuring the Collector to receive and export different formats of data
- Manipulating telemetry through Collector processors
- Extending the Collector through custom builds and components
- Deployment scenarios for the Collector
This will be intended as an intro level workshop, no experience with OpenTelemetry required. The only prerequisite for running the example code is a tool capable of running Docker containers ideally with Docker Compose and Go 1.16+ should be installed to compile the collector.
- Alex Boten - Senior Staff Software Engineer, Lightstep
Alex Boten has spent the last ten years helping organizations adapt to a cloud-native landscape. More than anything, Alex loves making sense of the technology around us and sharing his learnings with others.