Cribl is a contributor sponsor of o11yfest!
Their donation to one of our approved good causes demonstrates their commitment to ethical technology, our human community, and the spirit of this event! They donated a minimum of $2,000 to one or more of the following causes:
If you feel there are other good causes that should be on this list, please contact the organizers.
Day 1 Workshop: Take Control of Observability Data With No Vendor Lock-InWhen: 2022-05-09 16:00:00 +0000 (your local date/time)
Cribl puts you in full control of your observability data, providing data management that allows you to optimize the treatment of each of your data sources and send it to destinations of your choice–saving you time and money while eliminating vendor lock-in. During this hands-on sandbox training, you’ll learn how to:
- Eliminate duplicate fields, null values, and any elements that provide little analytical value.
- Route a full-fidelity copy of raw data to low-cost storage — and then retrieve and “replay” it to your analytics tools as needed.
- Enrich your data in real-time to gain valuable data.
Participants will have a full version of Cribl Stream in a contained cloud environment with canned data ready to go. By the end of the event, you’ll have a full understanding of what Cribl Stream can do to improve the value of your data.
- Bradley Chambers - Sr Social Media Mgr
- Steve Litras - Director of Technical Marketing